Northampton AGS Local Group
The Northampton Group meets at Weston Favell Parish Hall on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7.15pm (excluding April, May and August). The April meeting is replaced by our show, May by a garden visit. Details on the programme page, or contact the Secretary.
Each meeting has a talk, demonstration or lecture with slides. There are also refreshments, plant display table, raffle, plant and book sales as well as a chance to solve garden and plant problems, seek advice, or just relax.
The annual membership fee for the group is £10 single, £15 family
Weston Favell Parish Hall
Booth Lane South
M1. (North and South)
- Exit from M1 at J15.
- Take the middle lane at the first traffic lights and then the 3rd exit to Northampton.
- Follow this dual carriageway ignoring signs to Town Centre and after crossing the river Nene on a flyover take the left lane to follow the A43 to Kettering and Corby.
- Exit from this dual carriageway at the 3rd filter and now join the A4500 towards the Town Centre. Turn Right at the traffic lights into Booth Lane and the Parish Hall and car park is on the left.
- Follow the A43 towards Northampton and at the 'Round Spinney' roundabout follow the ring road to M1 south.
- Speed cameras operate all along this dual carriageway. Exit left to the Weston Favell Centre but go straight on between the dual carriageway and the W F Centre to the traffic lights past the Lidl store
- Turn right at these lights onto the A4500 towards the town centre.
- Go straight on at the next traffic lights and then right at the third set to turn into Booth Lane. The car park is immediately on your left.
- Follow the A45 towards Northampton.
- Take the sliproad after Billing Aquadrome to the A43 (Corby and Kettering) and go right at the roundabout.
- Exit from this A43 dual carriageway at the 3rd filter and now join the A4500 towards the Town Centre. Turn Right at the traffic lights into Booth Lane and the Parish Hall and car park is on the left