Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for AGS Seed Exchange

AGS Seed Exchange: Seeds from Kazakhstan

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Hilary Birks

2009-collected seed available from Vladimir Kolbintsev

Go to latest contribution by Colin Dolding, 12 November 2009, 00:00. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from Hilary Birks 11 November 2009, 20:13top / bottom of page
Seeds from Kazakhstan

I received this request from Vladimir Kolbintsev: "Could I ask you to help me putting in contact with some people (if you know some) who interesting in wild flowers, who likes to grow them. It is still right season to put seeds in soil outside in pots. May be you know somebody from Rock Garden or Alpine Garden Societies. Reason is that big collection of wild seeds (my own collection) in good quality and very fresh (many species of wild Tulip, Iris, Fritillaries and some others including many dicots, in total about 100 species) already moved in Europe and stored in

Summerset (UK). It is about one friend of mine; his name is Kurt Vickery (email address: >>  kurt@kvphoto.demon.co.uk  <<). He proposed to be my

distributor in Europe. So, if some keen and interested people will contact him directly, Kurt will send seed list with conditions of sending. Thanks for your help!

With very best wishes from Kazakhstan.

Vladimir."

I hope some of you may be tempted ...

Hilary Birks

Contribution from Colin Dolding 12 November 2009, 00:00top / bottom of page

Thank you for the information Hilary. I have emailed Kurt.

This discussion Thread: Seeds from Kazakhstan - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic AGS Seed Exchange
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion