Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for AGS Seed Exchange

AGS Seed Exchange: Seed List - Paper Copy

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Chris McGregor

Go to latest contribution by Nigel Birch, 04 December 2012, 00:17. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from Chris McGregor 30 November 2011, 17:32top / bottom of page

The staff at Pershore have just finished filling all the envelopes and the paper version of the Seed List is now on its way to the overseas members. The mailing to UK members will follow next.

If you do not already order your seed on-line, please give it a try this year. Feedback has been very positive.

Contribution from Anne Vale 16 December 2011, 15:37top / bottom of page

wow!it really was easy,even for me a technophob. i'm glad i tried it and on the plus side i don't have to go out in the cold to post it.

Contribution from Nigel Birch 04 December 2012, 00:17top / bottom of page

The computer seed ordering system works perfectly, even better with the google links. It is fast, easy and dependable. I also love having the printed list for easy reference to previous years' orders which I mark in when they arrive. I rely on it absolutely when replacing faded labels. So, please keep on producing the printed version.

This discussion Thread: Seed List - Paper Copy - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic AGS Seed Exchange
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion