Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for AGS Seed Exchange

AGS Seed Exchange: Payment process

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Brian Goodall

Payment process

Go to latest contribution by Diane Clement, 04 January 2013, 08:35. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from Brian Goodall 13 December 2011, 15:49top / bottom of page

I think the online ordering process is great it took me some time to find how to get to the section where you pay - given how good the rest of web site is I think this bit could be improved. Also when you register it asks for your membership number this is printed with / initial eg xxxxxx/D and the registration seems to want it without the / . Just two small points to try and improve the web site overall I was very impressed. Brian Goodall

Contribution from June Hall 02 January 2013, 23:50top / bottom of page

My God, how do you get to the payment section - I am at my wits end!!

Contribution from Diane Clement 03 January 2013, 14:39top / bottom of page

June, you need to click on Order completed, then Submit order and it will take you to the payment page.

Contribution from David Parnham 03 January 2013, 15:13top / bottom of page
Payment

Great system until you get to paying!!!!! Couldnt find it so ordered by post

Why use Worldpay its full of gliches and virus

Contribution from David Parnham 03 January 2013, 15:31top / bottom of page
Payment

Ahhh You only reach the submit/payment page after clicking Order Complete in the Surplus Seed section it wont work from the Main Seed Distribution Page

Too late I will know next year

Contribution from Diane Clement 04 January 2013, 08:35top / bottom of page

If you are ordering Main and Surplus seed, then you need to complete both orders, then click on Submit. You will then be taken to the payment page. David, you were in exactly this situation as both your orders are complete, and sitting on the system, but you just needed to click Submit for payment.

Diane Clement, Seed Exchange Director

This discussion Thread: Payment process - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic AGS Seed Exchange
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion