Alpine Garden Society

Now is the time to enter the Online Show

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for AGS Seed Exchange

AGS Seed Exchange: Paying for Surplus Seed as Joint Members

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Janice FRESHWATER

Go to latest contribution by Diane Clement, 30 December 2011, 15:39. Go to bottom of this page.

top / bottom of page

Where the TOTAL seed order reaches 200 or more, with the genus numbers shared between the joimt members, how should one of the joint members make the single payment ?

Contribution from Diane Clement 30 December 2011, 15:39top / bottom of page

Hi Janice, I think I have answered your question privately by email a few days ago, and I notice that you have now successfully submitted your orders online. For the sake of the wider audience, I’ll explain the system again here.

As joint or family members, in order to order on line you need to create two different ID/log-ins with different passwords. You will need to use the same membership numbers, but the database will recognise that you have a family membership and will allow two log-ins. For surplus seed, there is no limit to the amount of seed you can order, some members have ordered several thousand packets. You can order surplus seed under either or both of your family log ins and pay for it accordingly. Most family memberships will only order one lot of surplus seed together and decide on their requirements together, but it is no problem if you wish to order individually. The choice is yours.

Diane Clement, Manager, AGS seed exchange

This discussion Thread: Paying for Surplus Seed as Joint Members - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic AGS Seed Exchange
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion