Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for AGS Seed Exchange

AGS Seed Exchange: Online System

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Simon Hollingworth

Go to latest contribution by John Good, 29 November 2017, 17:45. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from Simon Hollingworth 27 November 2017, 10:55top / bottom of page

Having difficulty ordering using this. Appreciate I am not in the first flush of youth, but find it confusing and will have to wait for the hard copy seed list to arrive, assuming it does as it is not in today's post. If I had access to print out a hard copy order form I could complete this now, as I have already made my selections. SH

Contribution from Simon Hollingworth 27 November 2017, 12:07top / bottom of page
Ordered Online

Many thanks to Jim - have just managed to order seeds online - although lost order twice before completing! . SH

Contribution from Diane Clement 27 November 2017, 22:10top / bottom of page

Thank you Simon for persevering with the online system, it does help us by cutting down the admin this end.  We have now received your main and surplus orders.

Contribution from John Good 29 November 2017, 17:45top / bottom of page

Worked brilliantly, thanks Jim, Diane and the team

This discussion Thread: Online System - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic AGS Seed Exchange
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion