Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for AGS Seed Exchange

AGS Seed Exchange: Helpers Wanted

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Alexandra Rice

Offer to join the team at Pershore for a day pickng orders

Go to latest contribution by Giles Reed, 23 November 2009, 10:37. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from Sandra Rice 29 June 2008, 12:06top / bottom of page

Each year we try to make the job of picking seed orders a more enjoyable and efficient experience. I will soon be starting to make up the rota for the 2008 Distribution. If you live within range of Pershore and would like to come along for a day - or more - please contact the AGS centre and your name will be passed on to me. New additions to the team are always VERY welcome. It is a great way to meet and exchange ideas with members from other areas over a cup of tea or coffee and a cake.

Contribution from Giles Reed 22 November 2009, 12:00top / bottom of page
Tropaeolums

If there is anybody coming in to Pershore to help with the distribution (or who lives near Pershore) who would like some free seedlings of Tropaeolum, please let me know.

I've got: azureum, brachyceras, lepidum, peltophorum and tricolor.

Contribution from Chris McGregor 22 November 2009, 19:51top / bottom of page

Hi Giles

I would very much like a seedling of T. azureum please if you have one to spare - Jim killed the last one we had! Look forward to seeing you when you vist HQ.

Contribution from Giles Reed 23 November 2009, 10:37top / bottom of page

I'll bring it in when I'm at College this week.

Giles

Only tricolor left now. (Sorry).

This discussion Thread: Helpers Wanted - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic AGS Seed Exchange
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion