Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for Online Show

Online Show: Online Show 2012

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Jon Evans

Go to latest contribution by Jon Evans, 08 October 2012, 15:37. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from Jon Evans 08 October 2012, 15:37top / bottom of page

Hi Everyone

It looks as though I will be stewarding the Online Show again this year, so I have asked for this topic to be set up to gather together discussion and communications about the show in one place.

If you would like your entries to be checked, please make sure you make the entries early (I won't get a change to query images posted on Christmas Eve), and PLEASE make sure the email address associated with your login is correct and functional. [ To do this, click on the Update your details link at the top right of the header bar when you are logged on to the AGS website.]

Please note that while I will do my best to check that the name you provide with your image fits the class description correctly, my botanical knowledge is limited, and I may not recognise that your plant is incorrectly named.

If I don't get a response from emails sent to your address, I will post a message here, asking you to get in touch with me at Jon.Evans@agsgroups.org.

If anyone has queries or suggestions about the rules etc. you can contact me privately, or post a message here.

Good luck everyone.

This discussion Thread: Online Show 2012 - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic Online Show
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion