Alpine Garden Society

Now is the time to enter the Online Show

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for Online Show

Online Show: 2014 Online Show

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Martin Rogerson

Go to latest contribution by Jon Evans, 10 January 2015, 16:14. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from Martin Rogerson 25 April 2014, 13:55top / bottom of page

In case you've missed it on the front page the 2014 Online Show is now open and ready to receive entries. Get those cameras clicking!

Martin

Contribution from Jon Evans 22 November 2014, 16:34top / bottom of page

I would like to remind everyone about the online show.  We all like to browse through the pictures after Christmas, selecting our favourites, but at the moment entries are very low.  The show will close just before Christmas, but if you can get your entries in soon, as steward I will check them, and try to alert you to anything that is in the wrong class and might be judged NAS (not according to schedule). 

Remember, this is a competition for the best plants, not the best photos, but we do need to get a reasonable view of the plant, and not just a single flower.

Also, remember that I can only contact you in my role as steward if the email address registered with your account is correct.

Contribution from Jon Evans 27 December 2014, 20:35top / bottom of page

The 2014 online show is now closed for entries and is being judged.  While the judges are working, you can login in to view the entries anonymously, and to select your favourites for the 'members choice' awards.

Contribution from Jon Evans 10 January 2015, 16:14top / bottom of page

The results of the show are now available for viewing.

Congratulations to all those who won prizes.

This discussion Thread: 2014 Online Show - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic Online Show
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion