Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for Any Other Topics

Any Other Topics: New Look AGS Web Site

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: David Nicholson

Go to latest contribution by Eric Marsh, 04 December 2011, 20:54. Go to bottom of this page.

Images on this page are shown as thumbnails. Click on an image to enlarge it.

Contribution from David Nicholson 29 September 2010, 19:56top / bottom of page

I like it Jim, well done. It's very clear and much easier to read.

Contribution from John Kitt 30 September 2010, 08:02top / bottom of page

Me too. Well done !!

Contribution from Jim McGregor 02 October 2010, 18:20top / bottom of page

Thanks for your comments. We're still making adjsutments and improvements to the new site. Any feedback, positive or negative, will be welcome. As will be suggestions for further improvements.

Contribution from Eric Marsh 31 May 2011, 12:52top / bottom of page

Would love to know what is under the Blue Banner which always hides the top third of the screen on here.

Thus.....

Contribution from David Nicholson 31 May 2011, 20:07top / bottom of page

Eric, wonder if this is something to do with your settings. If you go onto the Site and Log In do you always get that big banner? Is it there, for example if you click on "online Discussion" in the left hand menu? On my screen I have a thin(ish) blue banner which enables me to access parts of the Site through drop down menus. Do you not get that?

Contribution from Eric Marsh 31 May 2011, 20:45top / bottom of page

It is always there no matter where I go on the site and it has ALWAYS been there ever since I joined. It does not matter if I come in from IE9 or Firefox or change the screen resolution or magnify or decrease the screen size.

Contribution from Eric Marsh 04 December 2011, 20:54top / bottom of page

After being with no Internet for 6 months we now have Broadband and lo and behold the Blue Banner no longer obscures the top third of the page. Odd, but very pleasing!

This discussion Thread: New Look AGS Web Site - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic Any Other Topics
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion