Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for Any Other Topics

Any Other Topics: Narcissus bulbs and seeds

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Michael and Caryl Baron

Distribution of spare narcissus bulbs and seeds

Go to latest contribution by Diane Clement, 22 March 2010, 23:25. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from Michael and Caryl Baron 15 March 2010, 10:13top / bottom of page

Last year I offered spare narcissus seeds and bulbs to members in return for a contribution to the postage - incidentaly I hope they are doing well. They are not flowering well this year thanks to the rotten summer last year, but there will be some seed.I'm going to cut down on the number of pots I have so there will be quite a few bulbs on offer. A lot of the leaves got frosted this year so I'm hoping the bulbs are not affected too badly.

If you could let me have your e-mail address I will send you a list later in the year. Caryl

Contribution from Gail Harland 16 March 2010, 10:15top / bottom of page

What a kind offer Caryl. I would love to see your list. I meant to get in touch after reading your offer of N. elegans seed in the September 2009 Bulletin as I am particularly interested in the autumn flowering narcissi.

Contribution from Judy Rhymes 17 March 2010, 13:14top / bottom of page

Caryl - I, too, would like to take you up on your generous offer.

Many thanks

Contribution from David Nicholson 17 March 2010, 20:48top / bottom of page

Caryl, I too would like to have a copy of your list please.

Contribution from Diane Clement 22 March 2010, 23:25top / bottom of page

I have had requests to remove email addresses from this page to avoid spammers so I have now removed them all. I have forwarded all the addresses to Caryl Baron.

Diane

This discussion Thread: Narcissus bulbs and seeds - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic Any Other Topics
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion