Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for Any Other Topics

Any Other Topics: Christmas Greetings

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Jon Evans

Go to latest contribution by David Nicholson, 24 December 2009, 19:13. Go to bottom of this page.

Images on this page are shown as thumbnails. Click on an image to enlarge it.

Contribution from Jon Evans 21 December 2009, 16:48top / bottom of page

We have had a lot of entreaties over the year for more people to contribute to this forum.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all those who HAVE contributed material to the website over the year, both the online diarists, and those who have posted information and photos to the discussion area. Their efforts have meant that, whilst by no means as active as the SRGC site, this website has contained, throughout the year, sufficient material to be well worth visiting regularly, and not just in the show season.

Those of you who have posted should take heart from the fact that many people visit the site and read their contributions, despite the frequent lack of online feedback; I am made aware of this by the many people who speak to me at shows about the photos I have posted from previous shows.

Finally, I would like to wish all the members a very Happy Christmas, and renewed gardening success in the New Year.

Contribution from Mel Linney 22 December 2009, 10:33top / bottom of page

Merry Christmas Jon and all the best for the new year.I agree that there are more visitors to these pages than who contributes but isn't that case with most things.I personally thing that our website is excellent in all areas which is thanks to all contributors but also Jim and his team who keep the site maintained.

Contribution from Cliff Booker 22 December 2009, 15:09top / bottom of page
GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL FROM EAST LANCASHIRE
GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPINESS TO YOU ALL FROM EAST LAN

Contribution from David Nicholson 24 December 2009, 19:13top / bottom of page

A Happy Christmas and a peaceful and productive New Year to you all.

This discussion Thread: Christmas Greetings - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic Any Other Topics
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion