Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for Any Other Topics

Any Other Topics: Chelsea Flower Show 2013

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Margaret Young

AGS display success

Go to latest contribution by Jim McGregor, 23 May 2013, 16:56. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from Margaret Young 21 May 2013, 19:41top / bottom of page

Congratulations to all those who contributed to the Alpine Garden Society's display at Chelsea which has been awarded a Gold Medal.

Well done!

Contribution from Margaret Young 21 May 2013, 20:01top / bottom of page

http://www.alpinegardensociety.net/news/stoppress/Another+Gold+Medal+at+Chelsea/392/

Contribution from Tim Ingram 22 May 2013, 08:08top / bottom of page

I would love to see an e.tour of the exhibit if anyone has any pictures! We are preparing for a small display at the Kent Garden Show but don't have any Cypripediums(!); this will be based around a small crevice garden, paving planted with alpines and a variety of troughs and specimen plants.

Plus some reference to the wonderful Czech Rock gardens which several members have visited over the years. Many congratulations to everyone involved with the Chelsea display - we will do our best to emulate it.

Contribution from Jim McGregor 22 May 2013, 09:32top / bottom of page

Been busy working at Chelsea but Chris and I will be home late tonight. I have lots of pictures which I will post tomorrow.

Contribution from Tim Ingram 22 May 2013, 10:20top / bottom of page

Thanks Jim - I look forward to seeing more of the display.

Contribution from Ian Crompton 22 May 2013, 11:35top / bottom of page

Congratulations to all involved in Chelsea; I for one can not wait to see more pictures from the AGS of their stand.

can you remove the can't from my text in the last post I will read before submitting next time.

Contribution from Jon Evans 22 May 2013, 15:47top / bottom of page

Now fixed.

Regards

Jon

Contribution from Helen Johnstone 22 May 2013, 21:03top / bottom of page

I would like to add my congratulations too

Contribution from Jim McGregor 23 May 2013, 16:56top / bottom of page

I've started a new thread for a photogallery of the exhibit under AGS Events:

The AGS Chelsea Garden 2013

This discussion Thread: Chelsea Flower Show 2013 - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic Any Other Topics
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion