Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for Plants in the Garden

Plants in the Garden: Volunteers wanted!

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Robert Amos

Go to latest contribution by Rob Amos, 16 December 2011, 16:04. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from Rob Amos 16 December 2011, 16:04top / bottom of page

Now that term has finished and my workload is mercifully going down instead of up I have time to catch up on some of the AGS projects that I have been neglecting for the past couple of weeks.

I am keen to get a 'Garden of the Season' area running on the website to try and attract the less show-orientated members of the Society to the website. The plan is to have Society members writing an article about their own garden, the plants they grow, the conditions they are growing in and how they have overcome any problems. The layout will be similar to Plant Portraits (i.e. text with photos). Garden of the Season will be updated frequently, although not as often as its plant-focused counterpart to take the pressure off having to find a) someone willing to write about their garden and b) time to upload it!

If anyone would like to write about their garden for this new section, or has any questions, please get in touch with me at: robert.amos@agsgroups.org.

This discussion Thread: Volunteers wanted! - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic Plants in the Garden
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion