Alpine Garden Society

Now is the time to enter the Online Show

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for Plants in the Garden

Plants in the Garden: Pershore Garden

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Jim McGregor

Go to latest contribution by Ian Crompton, 19 May 2013, 14:45. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from Jim McGregor 05 May 2013, 11:15top / bottom of page

Just to draw your attention to a brief report on the Pershore Garden, with some pictures taken today:

Pershore Garden, 5 May 2013

Contribution from Ian Crompton 19 May 2013, 14:45top / bottom of page

After spending several hours in the garden this weekend finishing up the raised veggie beds and planting out, potting on seedlings and setting up and planting the sweet peas. We took time out and popped along the the AGS Garden at Pershore I guess I'm lucky as its only a 30 min drive from home, It was very quiet today just the wife and myself wondering amongst the the alpine rock and woodland beds. the wife was making notes of some of the plants she would like in our alpine garden, we wont pretend we understood all the names but we do know what we like. Time to sit down watch The TV coverage of Chelsea flower show and research the flowers we made notes of.

This discussion Thread: Pershore Garden - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic Plants in the Garden
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion