Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for AGS Events

AGS Events: Summer show North

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Elizabeth Maddock

Go to latest contribution by Diane Clement, 08 September 2008, 20:18. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from Elizabeth Maddock 05 September 2008, 22:22top / bottom of page

I was really pleased to see that Summer Show North is back again for 2009. It was sorely missed this year and I look forward to getting to this next one.

Contribution from Diane Clement 06 September 2008, 17:01top / bottom of page

Agree with Elizabeth, this was missed last year. Also interesting to see the venue - back to PUDSEY.

Contribution from john dower 07 September 2008, 11:09top / bottom of page
Better than fish & chips - and easier to judge!

What a good idea - I reckon the Owl has been missing our custom anyway. It may need some research however!!!!! J.

Contribution from Elizabeth Maddock 07 September 2008, 23:40top / bottom of page
Better than Fish and Chips and easier to judge

I wonder who is going to do the investigation? What's more important, the plants or the food?

Contribution from Martin Rogerson 08 September 2008, 18:00top / bottom of page

"What's more important, the plants or the food" That's easy. From 6am till 11.45 am the plants, from 11.45am till about 1.45pm the food, then the plants take over again.... and I'd rather judge the plants than the PP, at least there are guidelines for judging plants!

Contribution from Diane Clement 08 September 2008, 20:18top / bottom of page

To make it clear for those not in the know, in the PP "there are no rules" whereas in the plant show, there are rules, of course ...

This discussion Thread: Summer show North - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic AGS Events
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion