Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for AGS Events

AGS Events: AUTUMN SOUTH SHOW 18th October 2008

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: David Hoare

Go to latest contribution by David Hoare, 19 October 2008, 17:52. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from David Hoare 02 September 2008, 13:26top / bottom of page

After last years successfull show we are once again putting on the Autumn South Show at Rainham, Kent.on 18th October. Nurseries attending are- Aberconwy Nursery,Blackthorn Nursery, Pottertons Nursery, Longacre Nursery, Laneside Nursery, Choice Landscapes, Hartside Nursery,& Little Heath Nursery. We look forward to seeing you all at this the last show of the year. David Hoare (Show Sec)

Contribution from David Hoare 15 October 2008, 22:01top / bottom of page

Come on were are the exhibitors, we need some more entries for the Show on Saturday.Support it or Lose it.Its not to late to enter just give me a ring. David Hoare (Show Secretary)

Contribution from David Hoare 19 October 2008, 17:52top / bottom of page

With fewer entries than last year and the AGS computer going U/S on Thursday evening I thought it was going to be one of the Shows!!But it turned out good in the end. Thanks to all the Kent Team another good job done, and thank you to all the Exhibiters,Members,Nursery Man and public that came I hope you all had a good day.Well done to Lee& Julie Martin on there Farrer Medal plant. See you all on March17th 2009 for the Kent Show. Best Wishes David.

This discussion Thread: AUTUMN SOUTH SHOW 18th October 2008 - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic AGS Events
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion