Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for AGS Events

AGS Events: AGM 2009

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Chris McGregor

Go to latest contribution by Elizabeth Mills, 19 November 2009, 20:27. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from Chris McGregor 09 November 2009, 22:10top / bottom of page

The Society's AGM, held in Stratford this year was extremely well attended. Pictures of Award recipients have been published in the 'Stop Press' section and more pictures of those receiving 'Show Awards' will be in published in the Shows section of the website shortly.

In the afternoon Michael Kammerlander gave an informative talk on the Genus Dionysia. The day provided an opportunity for many members from around the country to meet and enjoy a social occasion.

Contribution from Martin Rogerson 11 November 2009, 15:30top / bottom of page

Thanks Christine, nice set of pictures for those of us who were unable to make it this year

Contribution from Margaret Young 11 November 2009, 19:45top / bottom of page

May I add my congratulations to the incoming President, Val Lee and wish her success in the post?

It is delightful to see the happy faces in thew Award photographs, well done to all the recipients of the honours.

John Richards looks very cheerful with the Lyttle ( although quite large!!) Trophy .... as well he might.... well done!

Contribution from Val Lee 13 November 2009, 17:57top / bottom of page

Many thanks Maggie for your good wishes, the AGM was a happy affair and it was pure pleasure to present so many of my fiends with their Trophies.

My very best wishes to the SRGC for their AGM tomorrow and congratulations to Liz Mills on her Presidency. I look forward to working with her over the next three years.

Regards to everyone, Val

Maggie, many thanks for linking the SRGC web site to our AGM, what a good idea, hopefully we will reciprocate.

Contribution from Elizabeth Mills 19 November 2009, 20:27top / bottom of page

Many thanks, Val, for all your good wishes and congratulations, not only from me personally, but from everyone in the Scottish Rock Garden Club.

I know you plan to enjoy your Presidency as much as I do and I'm looking forward to getting to know many more of your members.

Hope to see you again soon.

Yours aye, Liz

This discussion Thread: AGM 2009 - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic AGS Events
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion