Alpine Garden Society

Now is the time to enter the Online Show

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for Cultivation (growing techniques)

Cultivation (growing techniques): Narcissi

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Michael and Caryl Baron

Narciisus seed and spare bulbs

Go to latest contribution by Michael and Caryl Baron, 19 March 2009, 10:03. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from Michael and Caryl Baron 07 March 2009, 13:21top / bottom of page

I'm not quite sure where to put this on the on-line discussion. Are there any members who would like narcissus seed later on? I'm afraid I'm not sending it to the seed distribution as I feel it should be planted fresh when it is ripe. Also I will have a lot of spare bulbs and splits when I repot and I would love them to go to a good home. They are all looking good this year and are flowering well. I won't be able to produce a list until later.

Contribution from john lee 07 March 2009, 18:44top / bottom of page

Hello to you both,I would just like to register my interest in any spare seed or young bulbs you may have,Thanks Tony.

Contribution from Diane Clement 08 March 2009, 07:39top / bottom of page

Hello Michael and Caryl, I would also be interested in seed or bulbs you have spare. Thanks Diane

Contribution from Michael and Caryl Baron 08 March 2009, 12:07top / bottom of page

Good to have some instant reaction Tony and Diane. I'll be in touch later in the year.

Contribution from Martin Rogerson 08 March 2009, 12:26top / bottom of page

Very generous. Count me in as well. Thanks Martin

Contribution from Michael and Caryl Baron 08 March 2009, 17:02top / bottom of page

Yes of course Martin. Caryl

Contribution from Frank Tindall 09 March 2009, 08:37top / bottom of page

May I recieve a list when ready please. Regards F.Tindall

Contribution from Michael and Caryl Baron 09 March 2009, 09:44top / bottom of page

Good to hear from you Frank. I will add your name to the list. I think I will have to limit the list to about six people. Caryl

Contribution from Colin Dolding 10 March 2009, 00:29top / bottom of page

Hello Michael and Caryl, please will you kindly include me as well. Pleased you have had some response through using the AGS on line forum. Best wishes, Colin Dolding

Contribution from Michael and Caryl Baron 10 March 2009, 12:23top / bottom of page

I seem to have a great response Colin. I'll add you to the list. One to go! Best wishes Caryl

Contribution from Val Lee 10 March 2009, 17:18top / bottom of page

Hello again Michael & Caryl, I would love to go on your bulb & seed list, you will certainly bring us all out into the open. I should also have some spare seed & bulbs, when repotting time comes around so would also be willing to put them up for grabs. However I will save some for Colin for the seed exchange, storing them cool and dark in sand a la Ian Young. All worth a try. Thanks again for the seed last year, they are now up and growing well. Best wishes to you both Val

Contribution from Michael and Caryl Baron 12 March 2009, 13:42top / bottom of page

Good to hear from you as well Val. I think the list is now closed. I'd much rather send decent quantities to you all. Could you all send me your e-mail addresses s? and then then you will hear from me around June. Thanks. Caryl Norab@brandymount.co.uk

Should just be Norab@brandymount.co.uk

Contribution from Jane Kholoud 16 March 2009, 08:50top / bottom of page
I love narcissi and....

just rejoined AGS after 5 years in France & having to make garden from scratch so yes please if any seeds or bulbs still available

Contribution from Michael and Caryl Baron 19 March 2009, 10:03top / bottom of page

Ill certainly put you on the 'waiting list' Jane. I did say that I could only cope with six people as I don't want to spread them around too thinly.

This discussion Thread: Narcissi - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic Cultivation (growing techniques)
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion