Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for AGS Shows

AGS Shows: Loughborough Show 7th March

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Martin Rogerson

Go to latest contribution by Jon Evans, 11 March 2015, 10:07. Go to bottom of this page.

Long threads are now split into pages: Page 1 of 6:    (1)   2   3   4   5   6   next

Images on this page are shown as thumbnails. Click on an image to enlarge it.

Contribution from Martin Rogerson 27 February 2015, 17:34top / bottom of page

Loughborough Spring Show 7 March 2015

Hi, it's nearly that time of year again....full details and a list of the nurseries attending, there are 15!!!!, can be found in the what's new page of this website. See the link above.Look forward to seeing you all there.

Martin & Neil, Show Secretaries

Contribution from Martin Rogerson 01 March 2015, 10:20top / bottom of page

For the technologically challenged.....

Contribution from Jim McGregor 02 March 2015, 12:29top / bottom of page

I've moved some of the discussion that was here to the members only area.

Contribution from Tim Ingram 08 March 2015, 18:13top / bottom of page

Excellent day - our grateful thanks to Neil and Martin and everyone involved in organising the Show at Loughborough. Nice to visit the Show again after quite a few years not having come - hope to put some pictures in my Diary entries later but here are a few now: Tim and Keith (Aberconwy) and Jillian (Choice Landscapes) on either side of us in the sales room and a super plant of Ypsilandra from Diane Clement in the Show...

Contribution from Ian Instone 08 March 2015, 22:32top / bottom of page

Below are some pictures I took at the show. The sun was very bright which didn't help with the photography.

Long threads are now split into pages: Page 1 of 6:    (1)   2   3   4   5   6   next

This discussion Thread: Loughborough Show 7th March - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic AGS Shows
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion