Alpine Garden Society

Now is the time to enter the Online Show

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for AGS Shows

AGS Shows: CLEVELAND AGS SHOW 7th APRIL 2012

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Cliff Booker

Images from another highly successful show at Stockton-on-Tees today.

Go to latest contribution by Ian Instone, 09 April 2012, 12:08. Go to bottom of this page.

Long threads are now split into pages: Page 1 of 2:    (1)   2   next

Images on this page are shown as thumbnails. Click on an image to enlarge it.

Contribution from Cliff Booker 07 April 2012, 18:21top / bottom of page

Just back from an excellent Cleveland AGS Show at Stockton-on-Tees today, where the benches were alive with both quality and colour in profusion. Hearty congratulations to Show Secretary; Norma Pagdin and her hard working team on another successful and welcoming show. The Farrer Medal for best exhibit in the show went to local stalwart; Don Peace with a superb Androsace muscoidea - Don and his worthy plant are pictured in the first two images. More shots to follow:-

Contribution from Jon Evans 07 April 2012, 19:44top / bottom of page

Hi Cliff

Thanks for posting these. I know it sometimes seems like the tumbleweed is blowing around this website, but they are much appreciated by those of us who couldn't get to the show, and probably also by those who went; I always find plants on other people's photos which I wish I had noticed.

Congratulations to Don on another superb plant. That Primula Stella of Ian Kidman's is very impressive as well.

Good to know the show was a success; let's hope the next one (London) goes as well.

Contribution from Cliff Booker 07 April 2012, 20:31top / bottom of page

Many thanks, Jon ... much appreciated.

Another batch of images from Cleveland Show today ...

Long threads are now split into pages: Page 1 of 2:    (1)   2   next

This discussion Thread: CLEVELAND AGS SHOW 7th APRIL 2012 - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic AGS Shows
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion