Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for Northumberland Diary Discussion

Go and read the Northumberland Diary.

Northumberland Diary Discussion: 25 October 2011

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: /diaries/Northumberland/

Northumberland Diary. Entry 195.

Go to latest contribution by Margaret Young, 09 November 2011, 23:37. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from David Nicholson 04 November 2011, 11:52top / bottom of page

Which is where please? I'm missing my "fix".

Contribution from Ken Curtis 04 November 2011, 12:38top / bottom of page

Will someone please check in on Mr. Richards and make sure he is O.K.? I miss his regular diary entries.

Contribution from David Nicholson 06 November 2011, 21:46top / bottom of page

Is no-one looking at this?????????????

The situation is that this thread was started, I know not by whom, but no contribution appeared in it until mine of a few days ago, followed by one other.

Further, the last Northumberland Diary is for, I think, 25 September no Diary has appeared on the Site for 25 October. Could the situation be addressed PLEASE

Contribution from Margaret Young 07 November 2011, 12:00top / bottom of page

The Northumberland Diary, though "billed" as weekly, has seldom been so: there are frequent gaps when the author is away. I would hope someone would tell us if John were indisposed?!

Contribution from David Nicholson 07 November 2011, 18:53top / bottom of page

Maggi, the "feedback" page, this one, is titled 25 October 2011 but no entry for that date is listed on the Northumberland Diary page. The last one entered is late in September which makes me think there is possibly a download problem.

Contribution from Ken Curtis 07 November 2011, 20:38top / bottom of page

I hoped it was obvious that my comment was tongue in cheek and meant as an offhand compliment. I very much enjoy all of the diary entries and appreciate the time and effort that goes into each contribution. I feel this is one of the best offerings from the AGS website and am thankful to all those who share their experiences (when they have time) in the Members Gardening Diaries.

Contribution from Margaret Young 07 November 2011, 21:21top / bottom of page

Ah yes, David... I had missed the dating of the thread... I see what you mean.

The Diaries are indeed gems of the website, hence the concern for the Diarists!

Contribution from Margaret Young 09 November 2011, 23:37top / bottom of page

The wanderer returns... with great photos! Hurrah!

This discussion Thread: 25 October 2011 - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic Northumberland Diary Discussion
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion