Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for Midland Diary Discussion

Go and read the Midland Diary.

Midland Diary Discussion: 23 February 2010

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Diane Clement

Midland Diary No 23 In search of sun

Go to latest contribution by Diane Clement, 12 March 2010, 16:44. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from Diane Clement 24 February 2010, 21:19top / bottom of page

We’ve been to Spain to catch a bit of winter sun. My new diary entry can be seen by clicking here:

Midland Diary No 23

Please make any comments in this discussion thread

Contribution from Colin Dolding 25 February 2010, 00:00top / bottom of page

Thank you Diane for a quick tour of your holiday destination and the beautiful Narcissi. It looks like you had some sun whilst we were "enjoying" yet more snow!

Contribution from Shelagh Smethurst 12 March 2010, 14:55top / bottom of page
Precipitous walk

Diane whenever Johnnie D and Clare and us go away together I try and find a gorge to walk. I tried to talk JD into tackling this one but it was no go. I thought they were supposed to be reinstating it and opeining it up again.

Contribution from Diane Clement 12 March 2010, 16:44top / bottom of page

I haven't heard about them reinstating it. Even if they did, I think I'm not brave enough to try, it always looks terrifying, the path very narrow and the water far below. And those vultures above seem to know a thing or two!

This discussion Thread: 23 February 2010 - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic Midland Diary Discussion
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion