Alpine Garden Society

01386 554790
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion, All discussion threads for Midland Diary Discussion

Go and read the Midland Diary.

Midland Diary Discussion: 30 December 2008

To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Started by: Martin Rogerson

Issue 1

Go to latest contribution by Colin Dolding, 04 January 2009, 00:04. Go to bottom of this page.

Contribution from Martin Rogerson 30 December 2008, 18:37top / bottom of page

Many thanks to 'The Midland Gardener' for adding another geographically distinct source of knowledge and entertainment. What I'd like to see as the months roll by is how TMG is going to cope with all those seed pots if they all germinate well!

Contribution from David Nicholson 31 December 2008, 13:10top / bottom of page
Issue 1

A very interesting start Diane, it's always nice to have another weekly 'fix' to look forward to.

Contribution from Ian McEnery 31 December 2008, 13:19top / bottom of page

The "Midland Gardener" is to be congratulated in brightening up our lives at this time of year. Did I count over 300 pots of seed?? So tidy too. There will be much need for potting on if reasonable germination takes place. Now that's what I would call a tidal wave in the making. I look forward to the next edition

Contribution from Colin Dolding 31 December 2008, 23:25top / bottom of page

Well done 'Midland Gardener' for starting another hopefully regular insight into how other people do things, good photographs too. Pleased to see people taking advantage of the AGS Seed Exchange and making the most of the early pre Christmas holiday seed deliveries. Happy New Year on this cold and frosty lightly snow covered day in the West Midlands.

Contribution from Margaret Young 01 January 2009, 14:07top / bottom of page

What great news for a New Year.... another Diary to look forward to as inspiration on non-gardening days! Thanks!

Contribution from john harrison 02 January 2009, 16:01top / bottom of page

Excellent start Diane this thread should prove of great interest to alpine plant lovers in future issue`s to follow.Lets hope you have plenty of feed back from it especially from fellow Birmingham Group members.

Contribution from Diane Clement 03 January 2009, 23:50top / bottom of page

Thank you for all comments and support for this new project. Blog No. 2 is now on line

Contribution from Colin Dolding 04 January 2009, 00:04top / bottom of page

Thank you Diane for another interesting episode. I think we all knew it was you with all those rows of pots full of seeds! I too have found this method very successful with Cyclamen of all types. My "Three Ships" is sailing late, only just showing white! Keep up the good work.

This discussion Thread: 30 December 2008 - To make contributions or to send emails to other contributors Login

Go to top of this page
Discussion Topic Midland Diary Discussion
All topics Members' On-Line Discussion